Job Opening: European AIS Database – AIM Analyst/GroupEAD Operator – Madrid, Spain
GroupEAD is a unique Aeronautical Information Management (AIM) international Service Provider, with 2 premises located in Madrid and Frankfurt am Main, that has been operating the European AIS Database (EAD) on behalf of EUROCONTROL since 2003.
We are looking for new staff who will bring their knowledge, experience and energy to the company, for both existing services and future challenges.
We offer a modern and flexible shift working environment, with a competitive salary package in two of our premises:
Madrid, Spain – currently 1 position open
Frankfurt am Main, Germany – currently 0 positions open (new applications maintained in waiting list)
Please use the following link for applying for the position: https://lnkd.in/daBQE3c
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Profile Requirements:
- Comprehensive knowledge of International Aeronautical Publications, Aeronautical Information Services/Management (AIS/AIM) and ICAO standards.
- Working experience in AIS/AIM, NOTAM Office or ATS Reporting Office would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with aeronautical data models (e.g. AIXM) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with aeronautical data bases systems would be an advantage.
- Good command of the English language in speech and writing (B2-Level minimum).
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts, in 24 hours a day 7 days a week environment.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment and team.
- Ability to learn new things and adapt to new procedures to be followed.
- Ability to work methodically, accurately, calmly and perform non-routine tasks under pressure and time constraints.
- Experience in the use of standard PC applications in a Windows environment.
- Working knowledge on Service Desk functions would be an advantage.
- Experience as trainer would be an advantage.
Job Profile Responsibilities:
- Work in all EAD/European AIS Database operational positions, working with aeronautical data (input, validation etc.) and providing support to other aeronautical users via service desk.
- Perform all tasks of the different services according to defined procedures.
- Comply with QMS procedures and regulations.
- Perform various delegated tasks by Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Perform supervision of the technical environment as far as delegated and initiate appropriate actions as appropriate.
- Participate in the operational testing of new Software Releases.
- Perform “on-the-job training” (OJT) as required.
- Perform classroom training as required, after respective qualification.
- Keep updated in all related operational documentation and international regulations and standards applicable in the different areas.
- Identify and communicate improvement ideas to the operational procedures.
- Participate in new business developments, or be project responsible.
- Coordinate information exchange with customers.