Duration: 3 days
This course offers delegates the opportunity to learn how to create, edit and manage unstructured documents using FrameMaker 10. FrameMaker is a trusted, professional level, document management software suite that has been used for many years by aviation agencies around the world to deliver High-Quality, mission-critical documentation to clients.
Teaching methods include Classroom/Virtual, PC training and Practice. The course is administered with a minimum of 4 participants.
- All functionalities of FrameMaker®
- Creating and modifying
- FrameMaker® templates
- Creating new book files and sections
- Formatting and complex page numbering
- Managing referenced files and defining system variables
- Generating tables of contents, lists and indices
- Working with the AIP, Supplement and AIC templates,
paragraph tags and page layouts
- Additional AIP desktop publishing tutorials
- Practical exercises