Duration: 2 days
This course offers delegates the opportunity to learn how to edit and author unstructured text content using FrameMaker 10. FrameMaker is a trusted, professional level, document management software suite that has been used for many years by aviation agencies around the world to deliver High-Quality, mission-critical documentation to clients.
Teaching methods include Classroom/Virtual, PC training and Practice. The course is administered with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Overview of FrameMaker® Interface
- Updating the AIP Text and Document Properties
- Creating diagrams and working with graphics in the AIP
- Maintaining AIP Tabulator Information
- Creating output files and printouts from
- Developing skills to follow the
FrameAPS® AIP Editor Module
- Practical exercises