Graphical Validation Tool
Duration: 2 days
This course is the natural follow up to SDO-DP as it graphically displays pending and committed SDO data in the database. Specifically, the participant will be able to graphically compare and edit pending SDO data from previously committed data already existing in the system.
Teaching methods include Classroom/Virtual, PC training and Practice. The course is administered with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Purpose and scope of SDO Graphical Validation
- Functionalities specific to the tool
- Explanation of User Preferences to streamline and
manage specific to your organization or operation
- Querying the SDO database to graphically
display the data in various options or areas.
- Predefined Queries preprogrammed for
common data display requests
- Redlining, the ability to draw or mark the result via text,
- Editing SDO pending data via the
- Geometry Tree and manual changes.
- How to make an excel report based on your
- Saving queries and work performed for continued
use another session or by another colleague
Duration: 2 days*
* Upon request can be offered as a one day training.
Sep 18-19 2023 – Madrid, Nov 20-21 2023 – Frankfurt, On demand
There are no reviews yet.